Music Director & Organist
May 2019 – December 2020
The official date of my resignation was effective upon the conclusion of services on Sunday, December 6, 2020. Due to the COVID-19 Pandemic, music was prerecorded for Sunday services beginning in May 2020. The Personnel Committee requested my services on a contractual basis following December 2020 until a replacement was secured. I continued to offer recorded music for their services until March 2021.
- Plan music selections for worship in cooperation with the Pastor.
- Perform at the organ and piano for all worship services.
- Direct the Chancel Choir.
- Direct the Handbell Choir.
- Maintain the choral music library.
- Oversee the maintenance of musical instruments.
- Oversee the finances of the music ministry.
- This section is under construction.