Piano Bar Entertainer
July 2016 – November 2018
My two and a half years with Carnival afforded me once-in-a-lifetime opportunities and experiences. Evenings were spent behind a piano and microphone in a bar full of vacationing guests from all walks of life. Guest interaction was a huge part of this since my performances were generally audience-driven. We all looked forward to music, conversation and laughter each night.
Prior to disembarking my final ship in November of 2018, the M/S Pride, I achieved Carnival Entertainment’s Top Performer status after over one year with 4.0 or higher scores in the “showmanship” category of my end-of-contract evaluations. After much thought and consideration, I bowed out and left the company on a high note in pursuit of completing my Bachelor of Music and returning to sacred music.
- M/S Elation (JUL 2016 to SEP 2016) | EVALUATION
- M/S Inspiration (NOV 2016) | Temporary Substitute (No Evaluation)
- M/S Inspiration (JAN 2017) | Temporary Substitute (No Evaluation)
- M/S Glory (MAR 2017 to APR 2017) | EVALUATION
- M/S Valor (MAY 2017 to AUG 2017) | EVALUATION
- M/S Vista (SEP 2017 to NOV 2017) | EVALUATION
- M/S Miracle (DEC 2017 to JAN 2018) | EVALUATION
- M/S Glory (JAN 2018 to MAR 2018) | EVALUATION | PPR
- M/S Paradise (MAR 2018 to MAY 2018) | EVALUATION
- M/S Triumph (JUN 2018 to AUG 2018) | EVALUATION | PPR
- M/S Pride (SEP 2018 to NOV 2018) | EVALUATION
- Under Construction.
- Top Performer; 2018